Our Product Specialists help our customers use Payzer within their business. This includes handling inbound calls, making outbound calls, conducting training sessions online, problem solving, managing the occasional crisis and developing new processes.
As a Product Specialist on our PayzerCare Team, you will be responsible for learning new software and payment systems, helping new customers with initial adoption and use of Payzer, assisting current customers and Payzer teammates with their understanding of the product, and testing new product features and bug fixes to ensure flawless execution.
The role we're looking to fill at this time requires a candidate who can cover a later shift (12 Noon to 9PM). Initially, you'll work from 9AM to 6PM but you'll be our go to person for later hours when and if we need later customer service coverage.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Good humans with a positive attitude
- Bright, inquisitive and good at getting things done
- Tenacious problem solvers with lots of intellectual curiosity
- Great at listening to other people
- Patient and persistent when helping others learn new things
- Able to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Adept at using technology
- Genuine interest in financial services and payment technology
- Possessed by a personal sense of urgency
- Ready to work hard, learn and grow in a fast paced environment
- Eager to be part of a great team on an exciting ride in the heart of South Charlotte
- Strong customer focus and passionate about helping people solve problems
- Honest, fun to be around and cool to work with while getting the job done
- Flexible and able to work 9 - 6pm initially, with potential to shift as late as 12 – 9pm as demand requires
- Previous experience successfully interacting with customers both online and on the phone is a big plus
- College graduate
- We’re a technology company, so we need people who are adept using modern technology tools
- Knowledge of software, payments and finance is a plus
- The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor. Learn more at payzer.com
- A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
- On target total annual earnings of $42K to $75K depending on your experience and your performance
- Medical insurance: Choice of 3 plans including a 100% employer paid plan
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- FSA Accounts
- Paid time off