QA Automation Analyst
Our Quality Assurance Product Analysts play an extremely critical role in the company by supporting the design, development, testing, installation, and ongoing support of Payzer products.
As a Quality Assurance Product Analyst, you will be responsible for working with our user experience designers, product managers and engineers to ensure that you understand the design and development of new and existing products so that you can test functionality within our sprint release windows to ensure flawless execution of product releases.
You will work to:
- Implement and execute test automation scripts, frameworks, and tooling as directed. This includes both legacy functionality (regression) and current sprint deliverables.
- Understand requirements, user stories, and use cases to test code and prepare for production implementation.
- Implement adjustments to database schema, user interfaces, and business logic modules as necessary.
- Develop common Test Classes and Methods for reusability, handle test libraries and improve the Test Framework
- Continuously test existing functionality manually and using automation
- Identify and report issues
- Participate in design sessions to ensure comprehension of new functionality
- Participate in the build and execution of testing automation
- Document and maintain testing procedures and processes
- Support the installation and flawless execution of Payzer products
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in a QA Automation testing role
- Must be able to live and work in Charlotte, North Carolina (our offices are near Ballantyne)
- Must have experience with Selenium, Java scripts and PHP
- Tech savvy
- Strong analytical skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and oral communication
- Detail oriented yet creative and curious
- Able to excel in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Results driven, strong team player
- Ability to troubleshoot, document through Jira, and resolve problems
- Flexible and adaptable to new or differing responsibilities
- Ability to clearly document business processes
- Bachelors Degree
- The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor.
- A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
- Strong training, mentoring and coaching. We’ll invest in making you better at what you do!
- Medical insurance: Choice of many plans including a 100% employer paid plan
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance options
- 401(k) plan
- FSA and HSA Accounts
- Paid time off