At Payzer, our data analytics team works with new clients to prepare their data for integration into Payzerware, the All in One Management System for Contractors.
Ordinarily, analysts will work with clients who have already purchased our product. Analyst will help clients understand our data integration guidelines, prepare their data for import into Payzerware and support them as data is populated into Payzerware.
This is not a sales position, nor does it involve cold calling. Payzer data analysts work closely with clients, sales, development and customer service to ensure that new Payzerware customers get off to a good start from a data perspective.
- Strong quantitative skills with high attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheets and databases
- Expertise with Quickbooks is strongly desired, some familiarity with Quickbooks is required
- General bias towards using data to make decisions
- General bias towards using technology to perform work
- Good customer interaction skills, especially on topics involving data
- Creative, problem solving orientation
- The chance to be early at a fast growing, fully funded venture backed startup. You won’t be just another drone at Payzer. You can get in on the ground floor. Learn more at payzer.com
- A professional work environment that’s non-corporate. We’re not big on meetings, have a casual dress code and while we work hard, we care about our families and are cool if you do, too.
- On target total annual earnings of $42K to $75K depending on your experience and your performance
- Medical insurance: Choice of 3 plans including a 100% employer paid plan
- Dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- FSA Accounts
- Paid time off